Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Aristotle-Wednesday 6-26-13

Today I went to another boring day at Camp Aristotle. Today we made bottle rockets.  Tomorrow we are going to launch them. Also today my friend Jake came over to my house after camp, and we jumped on my neighbors trampoline, and then we came inside had a snack and played Need For Speed ProStreet on my Wii, then Jake went home. My mom also got me some new shoes, because my old ones are getting worn out, and she also got me a new bathing suit, which unfortunately is too small for me. Now my mom and I are going to watch a show called Exit.
-Ian

5 comments:

  1. Hi, Ian: Really glad I'll be able to follow your adventure this summer. We've been boating a lot and enjoying some great weather. This week the boat is in a shop getting a GPS with depth and fish finder installed. Hope Camp Aristotle gets more interesting for you.

    xoxo Janette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ian! This is Evelyn. I am having lots of fun at Grandma's this week and I hope you are having fun at your camp as well as I am!

    -Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Ian,
    I think since you have friends at camp you might enjoy it a little more. Just enter into the spirit of things and make it an adventure. You know how I love adventures. Your summer sounds really busy. I hope I get to see all of you at some point.

    Love, Frannie

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Ian - hope your camp was better today. At least you have some new friends and are having a good time with your Mom.

    We are looking forward to seeing you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ian - it is good to hear about your camp and I hope you liked it better today. Sounds like you and your Mom have been busy too.

    We are looking forward to seeing you next week.

    Love, Gma

    ReplyDelete