Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Tuesday

Today I also had camp- and I also made like 5 friends. Their names are Tori, Summer, Alex (girl), Lily, and Emma. We all played together at lunchtime and we sort of acted out stuff like there was one girl telling a story and the other four girls would try to act it out. I think my favorite part of today was making masquerade masks out of plaster. We took (small) sheets of plaster and dipped them in water, and smoothed them out on a face mold. Almost everyone made half masks and a few people made whole face masks. It was actually pretty cool! I like this camp- it's really fun! After camp, I read my book and then we went to a restaurant called Baby's with my friend Mary. It was so cool because after we had dinner, we got an ice cream sundae called a Teeny-Weeny and the name described it! It was very teeny weeny and delicious. And that pretty much sums up my day so far.

-Evelyn
June 25, 2013
BTW, my birthday is in three days!!!

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the cool stuff you create at your camp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear you are having fun at camp! Keep the blog posts coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Evelyn: Glad I'll be able to follow your summer adventure. Camp sounds very fun. Are you able to post a picture of your mask? Can't believe Baby's is still around. Bobbie used to take Anna there when she was in kindergarten! xoxo Janette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Jeanette... possibly... after my camp is over I might be able to. -Evelyn

    ReplyDelete