Friday, June 28, 2013

Wednesday

I just remembered that I forgot to blog about Wednesday! Forgive me for my terrible memory. So I went to my art camp, and y'know, I did awesome and fun stuff like I do everyday... so we went to the duck pond (which is near the HUB Robeson Center) and we wore our armor that we had made the day before out of cardboard. We took lots of pictures in our armor (that will be sent to the parents sooner or later). After the duck pond, we put our armor back in our classroom and we went to the creamery. I got death by chocolate, which is an ice cream flavor with lots of chocolate. It was delicious. After camp, grandma and I went to see a movie called Monsters University, and it was actually a pretty good movie. Then we went home (I didn't have time to do my blog because we got home late from the movie). That's pretty much the day of Wednesday.

-Evelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment