Sunday, June 23, 2013

Starting Off- Pennsylvania

Today we started our trip off by going to my grandma's house in State College, Pennsylvania. We left around 11:30 (am) and arrived at about 2:30. It takes about three hours to get to State College. When we got to my grandma's house, we called my friend Mary, who lives across the street from my grandma, if she could come to the pool that was nearby. The pool was called Welsch Pool. I really like it because it has 2 fast water slides there- one green (faster one), and one blue (the slower one). It was very crowded while I was swimming, but then there was thunder and the pool was closed for 20 minutes. Then there was more thunder... and then we just got fed up with waiting and left the pool. After that, I showered and changed my clothes and we had dinner. We had salad, chicken, polenta, and sweet potato fries. It was all very delicious. And now, here I am, sitting in the computer room typing this "blog." Well... that's pretty much my day so far, so... hope you liked my first blog!
 
-Evelyn
June 23, 2013

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a GREAT day! Trying to publish my comment not using the Anonymous profile.
    xoxo Janette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry... its fine. I can tell it is you when you sign your name. -Evelyn

    ReplyDelete