Friday, June 28, 2013

Thursday

Again, I'm sorry for not doing my blog on Thursday, so I'll do it now, I guess. So, I went to camp (obviously), and we made awesome things (obviously) like, we drew a dragon, and then traced it over tin foil so it was indented in the tin foil. Then we colored the dragon with sharpie markers. It was really fun! If I tell you all the other things that I made, it wouldn't  be a surprise! So, after camp ended, grandma and I went home and I got changed (it was raining like you wouldn't even believe, so I got soaked) out of my wet, wet clothing and I read my book for a little bit. Grandma and I had made plans to go to the mall, so that's what we did. I got a pair of shoes called Keds, a shirt with a bunch of mustaches on it, and a black-and-white striped tank top. So, I guess that's about it on Thursday. 

-Evelyn  

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EVELYN!!!!!! Loving your daily blogs. You're so enthusiastic! xoxo Janette

    ReplyDelete