Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Ian Going to Camp Aristotle

I am going to a day camp at my school called Camp Aristotle. I really don't like the camp because my mom didn't check with me first to see if I wanted to go or not, and I really don't like summer camps because I think they are a complete waste of summer and summer camps are so boring, and the teachers are really annoying and mean, their names are Ms. Rebecca, Ms. Ali, and Ms. Gwen, but there is a really nice teacher who lets me play on her iPad when I need a break, her name is Ms .Applegate. The best part of camp is seeing a good friend that I had at school, his name is Jake, he is really funny and he is a Minecraft know it all. Also his younger brother Ryan is there, who is also really funny and he likes Minecraft also, but he loves Budder, which is a block from Minecraft. I also made some more friends who's names are: Will, Gabriel, and Daniel. Me and Ryan really like to do Snap Circuits together. The subject at the camp is Air and Space, which I am not really interested in. For snack we usually have Goldfish and Fruit Snacks. I look forward to going home every day after camp. When I get home I watch TV and/or play Need For Speed on the Wii, and I go outside and to play with two 3 year old twin boys who's names are: Finnegan and Rowan, and we like to drive around in their little battery powered Mini Coopers, and Finnegan likes it when I drive him around in his Mini Cooper.

No comments:

Post a Comment