Sunday, July 21, 2013

Leg ?? Grand Canyon to Las Vegas

Baby came out of the Grand Canyon kennel smelling like pee. (Had to put him in fir ourcanceled mule ride. ) Didn't notice until we got to Vegas and I thought the whole city had a pee smell to it. I think it was me from sleeping with him. I wonder what the front desk thought as we walked in all smelly and dusty and unshowered.

First things first. We checked in, baby showered with me, I washed his collar, harness, and leash. I want to wash his bed but hotel laundry charges $1.50 to launder underwear. What so you think they'll charge for a dog bed? At least it doesn't need to be ironed.

Speaking of showers. Ian just mught have dreadlocks when you next see him.




1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you guys are having quite an adventure. It's been great being able to see where you've been and what you've been doing. I hope you are having a great time. I miss you all! Love, Dad.

    ReplyDelete