Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Tuesday-Finally Getting Toms and Camp Drama

On Tuesday, I went to camp. At camp, we were setting up groups to perform. I was paired with (by choice) two girls named Morgan and Serena. Our song was called 'Remembering' and it is actually very catchy. I am also singing 'My Best Friend' song as a solo at the end of the performance. There was a girl named Sophia who was also at the camp, and she was kind of a brat. She stole Morgan's guitar pick and put tape all over my music sheet just because we wouldn't let her use the dressing room to practice because we were using the dressing room to practice. Oh my gosh, she just made me so mad! But at the end of the day, a camp instructor talked to Sophia and she pretended to "find" the pick. I can't believe she still lied to us! Even though we got Morgan's pick back. But she still lied!! After camp, we went to the mall and looked in a bunch of stores for Toms shoes (again) and finally, in a store called Journey's, we found Toms that fit!! They were turquoise in color and they actually fit! 
Here's a picture:

-Evelyn

1 comment:

  1. Love the blog post. That's some serious drama! Too bad people act mean sometimes. As you know, they often do it because they're feeling bad about something. As long as you are trying your best to be nice and inclusive, that's all you can do. (Insert WAVE values song here.) I hope the rest of the camp goes better. Love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete