Monday, July 8, 2013

Mama Campisi's

Mama Campisi's Italian restaurant in the Hill District of St. Louis was just remodeled by Restaurant Impossible on The Food Network. We wanted to see the finished product so that we could watch the episode when we return home! They said that Restaurant Impossible was "an experience" and they couldn't wait for them to leave. They said they changed lots of things after they left!
 
This is the "Home of Toasted Ravioli"!
 


 
Mama Campisi's was actually quite delicious (well of course I would say that if i'm a huge fan of Italian food, so don't listen to my opinion). My mom and brother were actually fighting about if the restaurant was good or not. But in my opinion (I'm not saying you have to listen to it), I thought it was pretty decent. The toasted ravioli was scrumptious! The service wasn't exactly 5-star, but the food was. Classico Italiano!! (put your fingers in an A-Ok sign!)
 
-Evelyn
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Evelyn: thinking you should be a writer. Your posting makes me want to go to this restaurant.

    xoxo Janette

    PS Please tell your Mom that I posted several comments and may have forgotten to include my name.

    ReplyDelete